Be sure to download and install this if you get an error when trying to run LOLReplay:
.NET Framework (3.5 SP1 or 4.0)
– Fixed replay playback for standard mode Season 3 replays.
– Improved load time for standard mode replays
– Camera tilt and extended zoom now function correctly for Season 3 replays.
– Temporary fix for spectator recording post Season 3 patch. Note that various functionality including playback of existing Season 3 replays currently does not work. We will get everything fixed again, but it may take a little more time.
– Fixed extended zoom and camera tilt for 184.108.40.206 replays.
– If you still have any issues with Fog of War, try enabling shadows (use any setting except No Shadows)
– Fixed an issue introduced by League of Legends patch 220.127.116.11 which prevented replays from being recorded in spectator mode.
– Fixed a bug which could cause spectator replays to freeze on or shortly after the loading screen
– Various other minor bug fixes
– Fixed an issue which could cause spectator mode replays to stop playback near the start of the replay on older PCs.
– Game settings (such as resolution, fullscreen/borderless/window mode etc) are now separate from standard game configuration. ie modifying settings in a replay will not effect settings in the next game you play and vice versa.
– Fixed an issue which could cause spectator replays to stop playback part way through
– Various Spectator mode improvements
– Spectator replays are now saved to a sub folder named “spectator” (Note this has been in there for a few versions but somehow got omitted from the patch notes).
– Various minor fixes for spectator mode.
– Ctrl-U now hides all UI elements in both Spectator and standard replay modes.
– Fixed a bug which could cause SpecMode replay loading to stop at the end of the loading screen.
– Fixed a bug which caused Tournament replays containing a pause to pause for far to long (there is now no pause).
– New context menu options for copying replay links and opening in browser when right clicking on an uploaded replay.
– Support for SpecMode recording on Brazilian server
– Enhanced camera zoom during replay playback
– Improved replay list and replay detail view load times
– Fixed an issue which could cause multiple error dialogs if League of Legends is not installed.
– Improved loading speed of replays from 18.104.22.168
– Fixed an error which could cause playing older replays to fail for Garena users
– SpecMode recording is now enabled by default.
– Improved support for Garena users.
– Added support for SpecMode recording on Garena SEA/SG server.
– Fixed an issue which could cause replay packaging to fail in some rare cases.
– Fixed a bug which prevented login from working in the client.
– Fixed an issue which could cause standard mode replay recording to fail, resulting in firewall errors when attempting to play back the replay.
– Improved translations, as well as added support for Macedonian (thanks to Chejo)
– Improved support for Chinese server
– Fixed a bug which caused some replays to load much slower than they should have been.
– Updated translations for Spanish, Hungarian, German, Vietnamese, Dutch, Bulgarian, Russian, Slovene, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Greek, Korean, Hebrew, (thanks everyone!)
– New Ukranian translation thanks to Synchrofazotron
– Fixed installer language options to include all languages
– Fixed a bug which caused both SpecMode and standard replays to be saved by default (even if the option had not yet been ticked)
– Optimized CPU usage, especially while the application is idle in the system tray.
– Fixed an issue which could cause replays to crash while loading
– Fixed an issue which could cause replays not to save in SpecMode even if the option was ticked
– Added an option to save multiple replays for each match – one in spec mode, and one in standard mode
– Fixed a bug which prevented user login (and subsequently replay uploading) from working
– Fixed various issues with playback of older replays (22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199). Note that 188.8.131.52 and older are still unsupported.
– Fixed an issue which caused 184.108.40.206 replays to load slower than they should do.
– Fixed an issue introduced in 220.127.116.11 which prevented screenshots being saved during matches.
– LOL Replay now remembers installation options for the next time that it is installed.
– Fixed an issue which could prevent replays from recording for some users.
– Fixed an issue which prevented PBE replays from playing back
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being recording in SpecMode, even if the option was ticked
– Added support for recording SpecMode replays on the Thai server
– Improved application start up speed
– Various performance and responsiveness improvements, most noticeably when browsing replays
– Fixed a bug which could cause replays to skip the start of the replay during playback
– Added a new naming option “<region>”
– Added new naming options: <elo>, <avgelo>, <queue>, <length> (See Replay Naming Options for further details)
– Added a naming preview when modifying replay naming scheme in the settings window.
– Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause SpecMode recording to fail
– Improved memory usage and fixed a memory leak which should reduce memory usage significantly for users with large numbers of replays.
– Fixed an issue which cause standard 18.104.22.168 replays to crash on loading.
– Fixed a bug which could cause some old replays to have playback issues such as full screen minimap.
– Fixed an issue which could cause the client to lock up when clicking “My Replays”
– Fixed an issue which could prevent some of the newer items being displayed in replay match details.
– Fixed a bug which could cause the LOLClient to crash if using both LOLReplay and LOLMatches clients at the same time.
– Fixed a bug which could stats being saved with replays.
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being saved in spectator mode.
– Added support for the new Proving Grounds map
– Fixed a bug which could cause the Air client to lock up in some rare cases.
– Client should again record match stats for each replay
– Fixed a bug which could cause the LOLReplay client to display a “Script Error” dialog
– Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause replays to display in the bottom right corner of the screen.