Your download should start momentarily if not then click here
We do this because we love it, but money always helps
– Various bug fixes for latest version of League of Legends
– Some minor fixes for Windows 8 users
– End of match stats will now display trinkets as well as items (for newly recorded replays)
– Various other fixes for match stats.
– Holding Ctrl or Alt while right click dragging will now rotate about a single axis.
– Fixed some issues with playback of PBE replays
– Fixed some issues which could cause replays to crash during loading
– Fixed an issue which caused replays to crash when loading (Note that backwards compatibility is currently unsupported, however I am working on it…)
– Camera can now be rotated as well as tilted (Right click + drag)
– View distance can be increased or decreased via '<' and '>' keys
– Camera rotation can be reset via the 'i’ key
– UI can be toggled via 'u’ key (Note this was an existing feature, I’m just pointing it out here until I get around to adding a controls list somewhere…)
– Fix for match stat recording
– Fixed an issue which could cause playback and version errors
– Fix for crash issues introduced in League of Legends update 3.12 (PBE).
– Fix for various recording and playback issues (Mainly those seen on PBE and which would be apparent once the next patch – 3.12 goes live).
– Fixed an issue which could cause replays to be recorded with no map or player list
– Minor bug fixes for latest patch, more fixes to come soon.
– Fixed a bug where hiding the UI (Via the 'u’ hotkey) Hid grass and other game elements as well as the UI.
– Other Minor bug fixes
– Official Riot replays (from the PBE) now show up in the replay list
– Fixed a bug which prevented replays being recorded in spectator mode
– Improved reverse patching system
– Fixed a bug which could cause the LOLClient to crash on showing the end of match stats screen.
– Fixed playback of older replays (3.03.0.198+), note that replays from prior to 3.03.0.198 may not function correctly, and there are still some minor graphical glitches that need to be resolved for replays prior to 188.8.131.52 well.
– Preliminary support for playback of official replays (will be enabled once Riot sort things out on the PBE and I get a chance to give it a more thorough test).
– Known issue: Stat recording and replay auto-naming currently do not work
– Fixed replay playback for standard mode Season 3 replays.
– Improved load time for standard mode replays
– Camera tilt and extended zoom now function correctly for Season 3 replays.
– Fixed a bug which prevented 0.8.1.2 running for most users (SORRY ABOUT THAT!)
– Temporary fix for spectator recording post Season 3 patch. Note that various functionality including playback of existing Season 3 replays currently does not work. We will get everything fixed again, but it may take a little more time.
– Fixed extended zoom and camera tilt for 184.108.40.206 replays.
– If you still have any issues with Fog of War, try enabling shadows (use any setting except No Shadows)
– Fixed an issue introduced by League of Legends patch 220.127.116.11 which prevented replays from being recorded in spectator mode.
– Fixed a bug which could cause spectator replays to freeze on or shortly after the loading screen
– Various other minor bug fixes
– Fixed an issue which could cause spectator mode replays to stop playback near the start of the replay on older PCs.
– Game settings (such as resolution, fullscreen/borderless/window mode etc) are now separate from standard game configuration. ie modifying settings in a replay will not effect settings in the next game you play and vice versa.
– Fixed an issue which could cause spectator replays to stop playback part way through
– Various Spectator mode improvements
– Spectator replays are now saved to a sub folder named “spectator” (Note this has been in there for a few versions but somehow got omitted from the patch notes).
– Various minor fixes for spectator mode.
– Ctrl-U now hides all UI elements in both Spectator and standard replay modes.
– Fixed a bug which could cause SpecMode replay loading to stop at the end of the loading screen.
– Fixed a bug which caused Tournament replays containing a pause to pause for far to long (there is now no pause).
– New context menu options for copying replay links and opening in browser when right clicking on an uploaded replay.
– Support for SpecMode recording on Brazilian server
– Enhanced camera zoom during replay playback
– Improved replay list and replay detail view load times
– Fixed an issue which could cause multiple error dialogs if League of Legends is not installed.
– Improved loading speed of replays from 18.104.22.168
– Fixed an error which could cause playing older replays to fail for Garena users
– SpecMode recording is now enabled by default.
– Improved support for Garena users.
– Added support for SpecMode recording on Garena SEA/SG server.
– Fixed an issue which could cause replay packaging to fail in some rare cases.
– Fixed a bug which prevented login from working in the client.
– Fixed an issue which could cause standard mode replay recording to fail, resulting in firewall errors when attempting to play back the replay.
– Improved translations, as well as added support for Macedonian (thanks to Chejo)
– Improved support for Chinese server
– Fixed a bug which caused some replays to load much slower than they should have been.
– Updated translations for Spanish, Hungarian, German, Vietnamese, Dutch, Bulgarian, Russian, Slovene, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Greek, Korean, Hebrew, (thanks everyone!)
– New Ukranian translation thanks to Synchrofazotron
– Fixed installer language options to include all languages
– Fixed a bug which caused both SpecMode and standard replays to be saved by default (even if the option had not yet been ticked)
– Optimized CPU usage, especially while the application is idle in the system tray.
– Fixed an issue which could cause replays to crash while loading
– Fixed an issue which could cause replays not to save in SpecMode even if the option was ticked
– Added an option to save multiple replays for each match – one in spec mode, and one in standard mode
– Fixed a bug which prevented user login (and subsequently replay uploading) from working
– Fixed various issues with playback of older replays (22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199). Note that 188.8.131.52 and older are still unsupported.
– Fixed an issue which caused 184.108.40.206 replays to load slower than they should do.
– Fixed an issue introduced in 220.127.116.11 which prevented screenshots being saved during matches.
– LOL Replay now remembers installation options for the next time that it is installed.
– Fixed an issue which could prevent replays from recording for some users.
– Fixed an issue which prevented PBE replays from playing back
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being recording in SpecMode, even if the option was ticked
– Added support for recording SpecMode replays on the Thai server
– Improved application start up speed
– Various performance and responsiveness improvements, most noticeably when browsing replays
– Fixed a bug which could cause replays to skip the start of the replay during playback
– Added a new naming option “<region>”
– Added new naming options: <elo>, <avgelo>, <queue>, <length> (See Replay Naming Options for further details)
– Added a naming preview when modifying replay naming scheme in the settings window.
– Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause SpecMode recording to fail
– Improved memory usage and fixed a memory leak which should reduce memory usage significantly for users with large numbers of replays.
– Fixed an issue which cause standard 18.104.22.168 replays to crash on loading.
– Fixed a bug which could cause some old replays to have playback issues such as full screen minimap.
– Fixed an issue which could cause the client to lock up when clicking “My Replays”
– Fixed an issue which could prevent some of the newer items being displayed in replay match details.
– Fixed a bug which could cause the LOLClient to crash if using both LOLReplay and LOLMatches clients at the same time.
– Fixed a bug which could stats being saved with replays.
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being saved in spectator mode.
– Added support for the new Proving Grounds map
– Fixed a bug which could cause the Air client to lock up in some rare cases.
– Client should again record match stats for each replay
– Fixed a bug which could cause the LOLReplay client to display a “Script Error” dialog
– Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause replays to display in the bottom right corner of the screen.
– Added a new option “Record While Spectating” (enabled by default) to allow users to not record matches they spectate.
– “Record Spectator Replays” option renamed to “Record All Matches in SpecMode” to avoid confusion
– LOL Replay can now scan and fix corrupt font registry keys which could previously prevent LOL Replay from starting for some users.
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being saved
– Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being renamed correctly
– Fixed various issues which could cause older (22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199) replays to crash when loading. Replays from 188.8.131.52 and earlier are still currently unsupported.
– Fixed an issue which could cause older replays to not render the ground for older replays.
– Improved replay loading speed
– Fixed bug which could cause old replays to display the minimap taking up the whole screen during playback after League of Legends patch 184.108.40.206 was released.
– Fixed a bug which could cause extra bandwidth to be used when restarting a match with spectator recording enabled
– Fixed a bug which could prevent LOLReplay from opening
– Fixed a bug which could cause spectator mode recording to fail for some users
– Fixed a bug which could cause replay uploads to fail
– Fixed a bug which caused automatic screenshot capture to fail for some users (should now work on all graphics cards)
– Fixed a bug which could cause the replay list to lock up or take a long time to respond
– Various other minor bug fixes
– Fixed a bug which could cause spectator mode recordings to be incomplete
– Fixed a bug where jumping forward or backwards in replays to cause the replay to hang.
(Note that unfortunately this will only fix new replays, not replays recorded with 0.7.8.1 that had this issue)
– New “Record Spectator Replays“ option, to record all matches as spectator replays.
Note that this option is currently off by default, as it still requires further testing. However feel free to give it a go and report any issues you come across while using it.
– Fixed a bug which could cause replays recorded on non EU/NA servers to occasionally miss the start of the replay, resulting in “Firewall errors” when attempting to play back the replay.
– The splitter between replay list and replay details may now be adjusted.
– Replay auto naming should again be able to pick up the players Summoner name and Champion (though statistics such as k/d/a are still unavailable).
– Various minor bug fixes.